Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Is there is a God

Base on my belief and my knowledge as an IFA priest, I can say that for me there is a mix. First there is one main God, a universal God, just like the Judaism, Islamism, and Christians, believe. Secondly, there are also other Gods which under that main one. An example of a secondary God for the religion Yoruba is Orunmila he is the God of wisdom and prophecies. He is the one who brought the system of divination called IFA to this world. Besides this method is used by the Judaism and Islamic as well. In my opinion it is really hard to write in a piece of paper if there is really a God or not? First, I feel that the proof we seek we have to get it from ourselves. Therefore based in my experiences I can say that I get my proof out from ceremony that I have performed as an IFA priest. For example, this system of divination is performed by an IFA priest. Basically what happened is that the priest performs a ceremony where he is able to know about the problems, or things affecting the individual that is being consulted. Besides there are also many more other secrets that which all religions have that simply they just are not going to tell you. Besides, the God in which I believe has the power to create, to build and of life. In addition I believe that the way my God will repay me is by being good with other and helping them. Somehow we can see that when we are in need there is someone that will give you a hand. As a result that is my proof that I got replayed. My theory of the afterlife is the following. Base on the studies that I have done I have come to a conclusion that the human being is composed of two things the soul and the spirit. The spirit is our own image. I base this theory on the law of Physics which states that matter cannot be compose nor destroyed. Then we all know that once we die our body starts to discompose as the time goes by and what is left is our image. The other part as I said before is the soul which base on the religious theory which state that God is a light then I believe that our soul is the same. Then as a result I state that the soul is what re incarnates and the spirit keeps on other dimensions. On the other hand, I do not think that there is such thing as heaven or hell. All is base on how the good and bad thing we do. For example I believe that if we do something bad we are going to pay, it can be in this life or in the other. Even thought how sorry we feel about we are going to pay for what we did. Besides by doing good thing, we may balance the bad thing we have done. Finally I do not think that we do not have the right to judge someone because at the end we have to realize that we are not perfect and that we learn from our mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment